for budding artists
Send us your drawings and the winner of the competition will receive their drawing on one of our gifts that can be personalised with images.
This competition is open to anyone under 18 years old, they can live outside the UK but the prize will only be sent to a UK postcode. The drawing can be as colourful or monotone as they like, and can be of anything, although anything deemed indecent cannot be used but it might make us laugh!
How we will use your drawing
We like to show what a personalised product can look like and as one of the options is to have your child’s drawing on some of personalised gifts we are in need of some budding artists. We regularly press such items but as they are personal to our customers’ we would like some artwork where we can happily showcase on our website, on social media, and at fairs and in promotional material like brochures.
Rules and Guidelines
- Open to anyone under the age of 18 years of age.
- We will accept any style, so finger painting, crayons, pencil drawings, oils, colouring pens, all styles are fine with us and they can be wonderfully colourful or moody and monotone.
- The artist does not have to be a UK resident but we will only post the prize to a UK postcode.
- The exact personalised gift will depend on the style of the winning drawing, but we will give you a choice of a couple of items and will send the prize free of charge within the UK.
- You can either send the original artwork to us by post (although we will not be able to return it to you) or we will accept scanned images emailed to us. Details are below of where to send it to.
- When the winner is announced, depending on the winner’s guardian’s wishes, we will either announce it using their first name or just their initials.
- We reserve the rights to use the drawing on any of our products as an example on our website, on social media, in person, and any promotional materials.
- Last date for entries is Wednesday 31st July at 11.59pm
- We will announce the winner on Thursday 5th July.
If you wish to post your drawing to us the address is 144 Cheam Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 2EB or you can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the artist’s name, age, their guardian’s name and contact telephone number and or an email so we can notify them if they win.